Register for the free fotobook (if you click blog on top of this page) to get an actual impression of the places:
At Van Gogh Exclusive we offer exclusive visits to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam and Kroller Mullerin a guided tour for Vincent van Gogh. Besides this we also have offers in the homeland of Vincent van Gogh.
What makes “Van Gogh Exclusive” special?
- A guided tour in The Van Gogh Museum,avoid the long waiting lines and have a guided tour for EUR 45,=pp.
- The Van Gogh Amsterdam Canal Cruise, by a special Van Gogh guide; learn more about the life of Vincent related to Amsterdam.
- Reception at a location with a direct connection to the work of Vincent van Gogh: the little Reformed church in Nuenen, the beautiful Opwetten Water Mill or the house next to the market in Zundert where Vincent was born.
- An inspiring presentation by Van Gogh exclusive covering Vincent’s special life, the special places where he lived and his paintings. The presentation is done by some one who grew up in the same place as Vincent.
- Visits to various historic locations related to Vincent’s paintings and his inspiring life. In Nuenen a passionate guide will take you on a great tour of some of the 21 locations with a connection to his life.
Various options can be included:
- drinks or dinner suggestions
- a painting workshop
. The locations to visit are:
- Homelandtrip: Zundert & Nuenen; the only possibility to experience so much of Van Gogh in one day: Visit the birthplace of Vincent van Gogh in Zundert, Van Gogh Nuenen where he worked and lived for 2 years. Read more.
- The Van Gogh Amsterdam Canal Cruise; follow in the footsteps of Vincent van Gogh in Amsterdam. The city that was a turning point in his career and life ! We are the only organisation to offer this awesome experience in Amsterdam. Read more.
Van Gogh Exclusive a must see when you are visiting Holland. Just like Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, the cheese from Alkmaar, the windmills in Zaandam, Volendam en Giethoorn.